Water Damage Restoration
What shall I do if my building is flooded?
A flooded home or workplace can feel impossible to deal with. From water extraction and reducing the risks that contaminated water can bring to the build up of mould and water damage, it can feel daunting to even know where to start.
But at Kleen Tech, we take away of the stress, leaving you time to concentrate on more important matters. Our flood restoration service will bring your home or office to as close to pre-water damage condition as possible, meaning that you don’t have to deal with the hassle of arranging one job after the next – we will manage the job from start to finish, minimising downtime, disruption and costs.
What to do when your house floods
- Make safe your property! Check for hazards such as water-logged electrical appliances, leaks and structural damage such as ceilings which may collapse.
- Once you are safe, call Kleen-Tech to complete an inspection and commence restoration works immediately to minimise the damage.
- Remove as many items off the wet carpet or flooring areas. This will allow Kleen-Tech to extract the water rapidly which will minimise your chances of mould forming or further structural damage.
- You can help too! Using buckets or towels to remove water will still make a difference before Kleen-Tech arrives.
- Kleen-Tech will complete the drying process and prepare reports and documentation on the progress.
- Kleen-Tech will handle the rest for you! From drying to installing new flooring or assisting with insurance claims. So call us when disaster strikes.
With over 20 years experience treating Water Damage Restoration in Melbourne, and many 5 Star glowing trusted reviews on Google, contact us today for a free quote and take the stress out of getting back to normal whilst we take care of it all for you.
Rented equipment from Kleen Tech for my flooded basement. Excellent people to do business with.
- Adrienne Gregory