With over 23 years of experience in the water and flood damage industry, dealing with every well-known company offering home and business insurance cover in the State of Victoria, on our customer’s behalf.
With time being of the essence in home or office flooding, our response time is second to none. In an industry where insurer’s building inspectors can take weeks for an initial visit, we can provide same day call outs and start getting your home / office back to normal in a much quicker time.
Being an independent company, our only interest is to you and your building, and getting it back to ‘pre-water damage’ condition. We understand this can be a stressful and tough time, so whilst taking the lead on all works we will keep you up to date at every stage first, so you will be 100% sure of all tasks at hand and their progress through to completion.
We understand the process, and provide all documentary support that insurance companies require. We will also assist by providing reports to other relevant parties including landlords (for rental premises), bodies corporate (for strata titled premises), mortgage holders, property managers, real estate agents and insurance brokers and any other relevant third parties. We are here to cut through red tape and help reduce the stress in an already testing time for you.
Kleen-Tech knows that there are times when a person may not be covered by insurance when water damage occurs. We are always happy to find a solution that works for everyone.
How do I go about making a claim for Water Damage?
- Seek an independent water damage expert to inspect the property prior to the assessor arriving. Kleen-Tech will ensure your interests come first
- Kleen-Tech will complete moisture testing, photographic documentation and structural inspections to gather information relating to the water loss
- Kleen-Tech will prepare an initial report detailing the extent of the damage and what needs to be done to repair the flooded property
- Forward all documents to your insurer
- Kleen-Tech will monitor and provide progress reports to ensure a smooth claims process
- Upon completion of drying Kleen-Tech will thoroughly inspect the property to determine any structural or content damage that has occurred and will advise necessary repairs
- Kleen-Tech will complete all repairs required such as flooring replacement, structural repairs, electrical work and paint repairs so you do not have to worry
- Kleen-Tech will send all final reports through and you simply forward these through to insurance for settlement. Kleen-Tech knows insurance can take their time when finalising a claim and will assist you through every step of the process
With over 20 years experience treating Insurance Claims in Melbourne, and many 5 Star glowing trusted reviews on Google, contact us today for a free quote and take the stress out of getting back to normal whilst we take care of it all for you.
Very professional to deal with. Had a water DISASTER at 1 am and they picked up my call and attended on site. Thank you Kleen Tech.
- Mario Alonso